Re: Sport Compact Car-rocco featured

Yes indeed!

That's me. Woo Hoo! What a dream come true. I'd like to thank... Just
kidding. I am so totally excited and surprised, because my issue hasn't
arrived in my mailbox yet. You can be sure I'm going to go out and buy
several copies to keep around. If you guys want to see more photos from that
day of the photo shoot, go to www.scirocco.org and go to photos/profiles and
there she is.

Totally awesome! -- Craig