Re: Bulb blinks too fast was: how old? H B

In a message dated 11/21/2000 8:25:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

<< When swapping bulbs, do them in pairs, they generally have slightly
 different wattage ratings and this can throw off the blinker. >>

Haha, funny thing is two days ago I had to replace a brake light, maybe that
had an effect along the same line you mentioned.  Turn out it was loose, well
not really loose but in a bad place so I spun it a  little  and it came back
on.  Thanks for the info.

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html