Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

Ok so I had to get in on this one a little late (yeah
I'm old and on Digest)
Soo, I'm 27 since August 17th.  Been on this list for
well over 4 years I guess. Been drivin Vdubs since I
was 15.  My list is as follows barring the non vw's:
72 Beetle
74 Beetle (Love bug in lime green)
83 Rabbit GTi
87 16V Scirocco (Got when I was 17 & it STILL doesn't
get me laid)
79 MK1 (When I'm done painting this car it won't get
me laid either)

And to all of you that don't know, I've never had a
DAMN sunroof in any car!!!  As soon as I buy that next
Tacoma I'm cutting the roof as sure as Bears poop in
the woods.  Somebody do an Indian WARMTH dance so I
can paint that damn MK1.  aah!
:-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith