Re: Installing inserts for Euro Bumpers

This is what my friend who works at a body shop told
me.  YMMV.  I used a rubber dead blow hammer.  I taped
off the painted areas with masking tape to offer a
little protection.  Be careful because there is a top
and a bottom to the trim strip.  I got mine in with
only 1 small paint chip that doesn't show anyway.  I
found the paint with the flex agent is quite durable.
hth.  With the hammer the trick is to go easy and be
patient, but I am sure you know that
GL
Tony