Re: How Old?

heh heh, awe hellz yeah!  And now you already have experiences that i dont
have!  Keep up the good work on the headgasket and timing work doug, hope
you can get it all worked out before turkey day vaca!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI RIP
'84 Jetta GLI<----------------------(For Sale) With Parts-_
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)RIP<-----------------------------
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.htm

<snip>
>i'm 20 going on 21...my first car at age 16 was an 87 ford tempo (blech!  i
>ended up giving it away)
>
>now i have an 88 16v scirocco that i have owned since april...and if it
>weren't for jason arms' influence i probably wouldn't be driving a
>watercooled vw of any sort at all...
>
>-doug
<snip>

http://profiles.msn.com.