'86 Front and Rear Bumpers

This may be a dumb question but if you are fixing one up maybe not.  Anyone
want to buy a pair of standard '86 16V Scirocco Bumpers?  I just put some
euro bumpers on and don't have the space to store these.  No resonable offer
refused.  I kept all the parts.  The only thing I couldn't salvage was four
small clips for the decrotive shelfs, but I have one with the part number on
it.

If I don't hear form anyone I'll try to post on the classifieds.  Thought I
give you all first dibs.

Donald Walter
PDM Application Engineer
Computer Aided Techonolgy, Inc.