POR

Aaron;

Sorry I was not clearer.  I suspect POR is the polyurethane equivalent of
Extend which forms a latex film.. As such it should be more durable.  I
dunno its lifetime.  AM intersted in getting some, but its kinda
expensive with shipping costs and I've got lotsa the RustOleum stuff.
But its CHEAP if it works.  I'm thinking of getting some for bro's GTi.
Rocky Mt. used to have it in their catalog.  In my own not totally
knowledgeable opinion, rust repair has to seal the subsurface so that
water and air can not get together with the iron molecules and oxidize.
So a topcoat is adviseable for either.  MOF, IRRC, POR lacks an UV
stabilizer so they recommend topcoat to prolong its life.  NOt too much
concern on undercarriage or under carpets.

--
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...