Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 02:18:08 -0800 (PST) Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Oh...guess I better start...figuring I'm one of the
>old farts...I'm 39 - as in nearly 40 :(

Im 33.
I think ive bene on the list since day two of its birth.

My new wife is 39.
We've been together for 6 years previous to our recent marriage so im
just in time for the 7 year itch! (KIDDING!!)

The important thing here kids is that she drove her FIRST Autox today in
the 82 Scirocco! She spun once but that's OK, she had a good time and
still beat my dad who was driving his Vette!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!