Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

--- Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:
> >Ron Pieper wrote:
> >
> > > Don't know whether this has been done on this list,
> > > but I'm curious...what's the average age of this
> > > group?  List it, and I'll tally up an average in week
> > > or so.
>
> Oh, what the hell...I'm 31.  Owned and driven exclusively
> Sciroccos
> since I was 16...coming up on half my life, eh? :)
>
> ==Brett

I'm 26 and bought my first car (an '86 Scirocco 8v) October
18, 1993.  At last count, 18 Sciroccos have passed through
my hands including the current 3.  Not to mention a few
other VWs as well as an Acura Integra for a winter.  (We
won't talk about that now WILL we Ellen?)  Some were parts
cars, others I shoulda kept - but I've learned something
from just about every one.

Wonder if Brad would sell me back my old '86...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"Money doesn't buy you any friends, but it will get you a better class of enemy."