Re: Aftermarket fans

Jegs and the like sell a dual fan setup for their "Scirocco" radiators.
Which ARE Scirocco radiators after all.

My buddy is using the radiator from my 81 S for his MGB GT V8 conversion.
He bought the 2 fan setup from Jegs and it is very nice, bolts right on
and is QUITE thin.  The only thing that sucks is the price ($175)

Eric

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, andkat wrote:

> Anybody have any experience with any of the aftermarket radiator fans out
> there.  Mine is dying so I thought a nice low profile fan with a aluminum
> shroud would look nice in the engine bay.  Anyone?
>
>        Andy  soon to be s/c 1.9 '79

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox