Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

Huh, I'm 24 here in Estonia, it's even further than Dirk from
Germany and I've been on the list like from the age of 19 or
something like that. I really do not remember any more as
all the time I remember I was on the list.

I've owned my current Scirocco for 4 years and the previous
one for 2 years so I was about 18 years old when I bought
my first Sciroco from my college loan! :)

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!