Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

At 9:40 AM -0800 11/19/00, Kevin Collins wrote:

>Yep, it's been done, but it's been a while.  We've got ages all over the
>map.  Attend one of the big gatherings (ND show, Cincy, Waterfest) and
>you'll get a first-hand idea.

I think it depends on which meet you're at.  The past 2 years I've
been oldest, or 2nd oldest (sorry, Peter) at Cincy, at 34.  I was
right in the average age for New Dimension, and was too drunk to care
at Waterfest. <G>

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |