Re: How old? (was: Hi, I'm new)

I'm 19 here...been driving Veedubs since i was 9 or 10...nothing like having
a couple dune buggies around the house to drive around the yard with.  Then
my first car i bought when i turned sixteen was my trusty Jetta diesel.
Then few weeks before i turned 18 i got my current Scirocco Wolfs...and then
later another Scirocco...and then another one...and then another
one...('course all of them don't drive at the moment:) ).

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v(soon to be turbo)
'84 Scirocco 8v
'84 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v Shell(or maybe this one mit 16v?)
hmm...missing a Mk1 from this list...:)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50+mpg)
http://scirocco84.homepage.com
http://www.andrews.edu/~folkman

http://profiles.msn.com.