Re: Thanks, Next question! Sway Bars?

Wing Gee wrote:

> Factory bars or aftermarket bars? how would you know what a good pair is for MK1's

Others will call me a wimp but I prefer a conservative approach when it
comes to sway bars. My set up is 19mm in the front and 25mm in the rear.
Any more than this compromises the handling beyond what is effective for
the fast but not entirely smooth and oddly cambered mountain roads near
me. If you're taking to the track or autocross you may want more bar.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!