Re: pics of clear mk2 taillights up...site moved

Andre' Bjorkheim wrote:

>  Maybe some of you might now a trick or two.

For hosting pics, why not just do so on a free Geocities site, or any of
the many other similar services?  Gets the job done just as well.

I was a very early DSL adopter - I had it in November of '98, with GTE as
the telco (now Verizon of course) and Flashcom (aka FlashIdiots) as the ISP.
Service got progressively slower over 6 months, so I had them switch me to
Covad 384/128k service, which was better.  Finally dumped that in favor
of cable early this year and have been FAR happier.  My downstream speed
has typically been 2-3mbps, low latency, no mail or news server problems,
and great reliability.. and no contract either.   :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0