ABD body kit

Hi all -- I'm going to be shovelling a bunch of money into my hole soon
(read: "investing" in my 'roc :) and one of the things I'd like to do is
add some flair (or is that flares) to the body (after the new exhaust and
drive train...)

I've got an '86 8V and wanted to know what people's thoughts were on the
ABD (autobahn designs) body kit (spoiler, flares, and I think rear
valence). Anyone on the list put these on? What's the quality like?

I'd also like to put eurobumpers on -- is the kit compatible?

Questions questions questions -- I have no idea what might be important to
know, so I'm not sure what to ask...

Cheers
Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com