Re: UK taking US back [Semi-Roc related]

Yeah, I got that...so did my wife who is English...she
says that she doesn't want us now because we've
"bollocksed" (botched) the election worse than they
thought (made worse because support different
candidates so there's a lot of tension in the house
right now.  Whom we support doesn't matter here).

BUT...(see another excerpt, below) we DO pronounce
"aluminum" (not aluminium) correctly...I've had folks
from England admit they screwed up on that one.
> 1.  You should look up "revocation" in the Oxford
English Dictionary.  Then look up "aluminium." Check
the pronunciation guide.  You will be amazed at just
how wrongly you have been pronouncing it.
And I agree about the cars - at least the German ones!
I've had English cars, and they have no room to talk
about American cars being crap.

Ron