RE: Bummed no body even asked about the 80 rocco I have for adoption

<long> .. break from writing papers.

I have to say that i am guilty of having my wife tell me to sell the car.
but for all her griping the fact was that I..me .. was unable to put any
time into the car, nor did i have anywere to store it out of the
rain. Plus my 4 vehicles were costing us too muuch in insurace considering
i only have to drive like 2-5K per year this year. Never fear. I am going
to have a rocco again. But this time I will sneak it in after I have a
job after i graduate. I'll save up my mad money and go buy somebody else's
rocco that has already been done up right so the only thing required is
regular maint and washing and waxing. Then I will be stubborn... No im not
getting rid of my rocco. (Pffftt!!)

Well, I hope to be the proud owner of a 1990 corrado g60 in the near
future. supposed to be in better shape than my poor rocco. cause I really
hate my latest installment in cars. a $200 1990 ford (ugh) probe (ugh
ugh) wanna buy it (www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt0954a/probe.html) no didnt
expect that.. But it drives ok now that i fixed it. and looks ok. so the
wife likes it. and I hate it. my old caddie(80 eldorado deisel) damn near
handled better and almost as much pickup.

Ownership of the corrado is expected to be measured in months. gotta fix a
few things. then gonna sell it too. cause its Tornado Red and I want a
purple one. wheeee....

and a sticker that says my babys got boost!

The purple g60 will take up permanent residence in my collection of
vehicles.
1991 Honda VFR750F (with a few mods. max speed 147 vroom vroom.)
1990 Probe SE ( wanna buy it )
1980 Scirocco ( nearly adopted )

wish list.
Purple Corrado g60 (daily driver then restored toy/autocross after job)
sweet old scirocco (weekend toy)

Dead cars
1980 Caddie Eldorado (deisel) free dad.
	-- cracked heads due blown head gasket...
1977 Chevy Pickup -- Free from dad, given away to brother
1984 Honda VF700F -- $2K, rebuilt after collision w/ sign post.
	lesson in learning not to show off for girls. trade in for VFR
197x Kawisaki 440 w/ 400 kickstart 1st bike... traded in w/ rod knocking
1977 Ford Capri II $50 (german sports car(fast) --
	sold while was in Alaska brother nearly went to jail
19xx Datsun B-210 $500 2-door (sporty model yeah right) sold $200
1984 Dodge Omni --free brother died day before going to junk yard.