Re: Euro Headlights

Hello,

I might be able to help you.

there has been a lot of requests from the list,
so I always have one or two pairs for spare in my garage.
I have assembled them from used sets, only good
parts without any cracks or chips are used.

price for a complete set with amber t.s.,
mounted on the brackets, H3/H4 bulbs ,
all plugs with some inches of cable attached,
and city-light-sockets would be $160 + shipping.

you might also want to check this auction :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=500827391

 I have no relays for your U.S. Scirocco,
but I'm sure that other U.S. listers
will probably help you to get them.

If you want to get NEW Euro-lights for a reasonnable price
the POTTERMANs are definately the best address for them.

HTH

friendly VW-Greetings
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
http://www.Scirocco2.de