Re: Bay Area Meet #2 (thursday 16th)

> So Tuesdays meet went over well. Small but key
> turnout. Had fun with the rental car. Found out that
> Dave and Busters actually had decent food.

Yes, Tuesday was fun!  Thanks for showing up guys (though not ONE rocco!)!

Jonas came and hung out with me lastnight and showed me his Mk1....another
convert!  Nice car Jonas!

> So for tonight we were thinking of seeing the inside
> of several bars in "the city".  My inital thought is
> to meet at Buena Vista on the corner of Beach and Hyde
> (2765 Hyde Street, SF  415.474.5044 at say starting at
> 7.

Mark, you want me to drive into San Fran?  I have never been there man!
And you might not come?  I will have to kick your butt man!  I thought we
were doing San Fran tomorrow?

Eric
PS--printing out the directions just in case....