Non-Roc, nice '83 GTI for sale in MN

Normally, I wouldn't waste list time with this, but this car is really nice.
I was going to buy this car myself, but reality (and a QSW) set in so I
thought I'd pass the info along.

'83 Rabbit GTI 174,000 mi.  Black w/red interior.  It's got:
TT cat back, 2" I think.
Boge Progas shocks and struts
Hor Tech springs
Eurosport stress bars
an aftermarket front sway bar, not sure what kind
euro bumpers and a Fuba
K&N filter

I have driven it, and this is a really nice little car with a super clean
body.  All it needs is some brake work and a shifter linkage adustment to
make it a great driver.  I hated to let it slip away from me, but I figured
someone needs or wants it more than I do.  This thing has dedicated
autocrosser written all over it, except I've already got that with my
Scirocco.

The best part is he only wants $800 for it.  Contact Tim Delforge @
(612)871-3092 or tdelforge@hotmail.com  The car is located in Minneapolis,
and if someone is out of state, I'd be willing to help set up some sort of
delivery, (since the car is about 10 minutes away from my house).

Ben R
'79 Scirocco 1.8 16v, 138 hp
'89 GTI 16V, FOR SALE!
'86.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon, newly acquired.