Adirondack vs. NAPA

Ok, this is sickening...

Bought a Kelsey-Hayes rebuild kit (for 2 calipers) a few weeks ago from
Adirondack.  A mere $5.50.

Allright, like I said a few days ago, I tore one of the seals with a poor
attempt (make that idiotic attempt) at installation.  So I need another seal
(a new kit) and I need it to me by Friday.  Adirondack would have to have it
specially shipped from west coast as it wasn't in stock.  I can understand
that - but I needed it, like, NOW.  So I call NAPA.....

$10.90.

For ONE seal.

Blech!!!!  *heave, hurl, etc.*

I think we have it made with these VW-only or Euro-only parts places like
Adirondack and Potterman's.  Some old fart in NAPA told me he payed $65 for
a rear wheel seal for his new Dodge.  Serves his ass right for getting a
non-VW, tho'  <g>

Moral of the story?  Can't think of one.....

-PK