an IDEA - we need an inherently rich person, tho'

Here we go - is someone on the list rich and has many, many acres of land
surrounded by trees where we could stash all these roccos fer sale instead
of letting junkers get them?  We could accumulate all these rocs into one
field and have an awesome parts field!!!   <g>

*sigh*  I wish.....

Better yet - someone with a huge warehouse.  I know there are tons of them
in western VA and so forth that aren't used.  Just bleed the systems of fuel
and we are set to go!  Imagine that.

Now you KNOW that would be sweet.

-PK