Re: New G-grind cam fer sale

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:23:39 -0800 "Sal Guzzo" <pellom@yorku.ca> writes:
> oppppssssssss!
>
> I was thinking euro.  Now I feel like a fucknut!  Oh well. lol!
>
> Thanks for the correction.
>
> Sal

No problem Sal.

Btw, I just checked Autotech shipping charges on a cam for some dude in
Canada, to postal code A1N 4T8, and they told me $20.
That means that I can get you the euro 16V intake cam from Autotech
delivered to you for $175 plus $20 shipping.

Btw2, by chance do you know this guy:

"Mark Norman" [mailto:mnorman@roadrunner.nf.net]
"ok, forgive me if I'm wrong, but if I send you $107 US how do I know you
will get autotech to send me the cam? or that you have any affiliation
with
them? I need to know more than this"

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car