FS: 82 Scirocco $250/BO

Hello,
Please excuse me if you've already read about this car.  The first time I posted a few weeks ago I accidentally sent it out with no subject line,  DOH!!!   Anyway, I've accumulated too many vehicles and need to sell 1 or 2 of them.  I have decided to part with my Scirocco first as it is the only undriveable vehicle that I own.  It also needs more repairs than I am willing to do to this vehicle.  Mainly it needs a new crankshaft, I don't believe that it's repairable as the sprocket end appears to be worn out.

See pics and more info at  http://people.ne.mediaone.net/czvw/scirocco.html.

The car is in Westport, MA.

Chris