O2 sensor info

So today I thought, lets see what happens when I unplug the O2 sensor. Then I
went for a drive and wow what a difference.  I must have gained at least a
second on 0-60 time no doubt.  For the past six months now I have been saying
that my car has not been feeling as fast as what it used to be when i first
got it especially when it is fully warmed up.  Unplugging it also seemed to
cure the high idle I had with the A/C on. Thing is I never suspected the 02
sensor because my fuel mileage is great.  So do I need a new one or can I
just go with it unplugged.  It is running great with it unplugged. Anyone
running with it unplugged  Thanks

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html