Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1586

RE:  Mice over winter

Dryer sheets might help.  I tried some mothballs in the cowl area where
the critters are likely to get in.  But, a mouse can fit through an
openning about the size of a nickel?  Mothballs went also inside, all in
plastic bags.  But, write down where they all are in note, cause its not
cool when you forget them in the spring and they spill all over.  I've
also heard Irish Spring soap is also disliked.  I've also put following
up car's tailpipe:  oily rag then ssteel scouring pad than some HD Al
foil.  MOF, some steel wool in air intake are may not be bad idea.

And, try to minimize any thing that's atractive to rodents (seeds, food
containers, etc).  I've lost some spark plug wires that were stored away
from car.  Rodents gotta knaw....

HTh,

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre