Re: 1.8T conversion

I understand what you guys mean, but my thinking is you get what you pay
for.  For me Momentum is simply the best shop I've ever had the pleasure of
dealing with.  I do 95% of the work on my car in my own garage, but the
times I have brought the car in to them (a meager 12 hour drive for me) I've
been more than pleased.  Once they have touched your car, your car becomes
theirs, and they won't let you leave with it without it being perfect.

  Again, you have to meet the guys to understand.  Momentum, The potters and
Adirondak are the 3 places I would gladly give my money in the car
business... anywhere else and I'm a little leery (mind you there are lots of
places out there I haven't been to but heard good things about).

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571