Free parts - last chance

Located in Columbus, IN.  35 miles south of Indy.

'84 Scirocco parts.  Free if you take the car.  I have to have its
disposition determined by the end of tomorrow, so if anyone wants it, let me
know by then so we can set something up.  I don't have a trailer, so you
would have to pick it up.

If anyone wants parts but doesn't want to take the car, let me know, but
they're not free unless you take the whole thing.

The following is a list I put in my original post:
-Black dash with minimal cracking
-Front brakes and MC
-Stock sway bars
-AC system, condition unknown
-tranny that works, but needs rebuilt (worn synchros)
-Good alternator
-Complete center console in good condition
-Both drive shaft, outer left CV bad but the rest are good
other stuff