Re: Tire/Wheel sizes

I have seen it done on old style rwd rims.  It
actually looked pretty good.  The tires looked better
on an 8" rim than they do on my 6.5" rim.  It did look
a little like a stretch, maybe a 205 would have been a
better choice.  Although look what the europeans do.
195-45-15 on a 7+" rim on some of those ultra low deep
dish wheels.

.02