Bleeder photos up!?

Folks, do me a favor and visit the below link:

http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/Bleeder.html

WARNING: I am NOT a website author, I just tinker
every now and then...last night I tested what I
uploaded and the photos didn't show up?!  Why I dunno.
 I tinkered with the first one so it might be
full-size whereas the others are scaled.   Can someone
tell me how it looks from your PC?

TIA and please let me know...

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco)
'93 Cab (soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on about seven or so past watercooleds...