Re: Radiator with overflow bottle for the MK1; which one?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:43:07 -0800 "Sal Guzzo" <pellom@yorku.ca> writes:
> David,
>
> In my projekt rocco, I used the 16V rad and used the rad hose with
> the overflow tube.  It worked out fine.  You'll need to drill holes to
> secure the rad but other than that, you should be fine.
>
> HTH
>
> Sal

You could also get a Scirocco 16V no a/c radiator, they are the same
size, except the top outlet faces the engine, and not the fender.
It is the same as the A2 radiators, and Adirondack has new ones for only
$79, you'd save that if you had to replace the upper 16VS2 hose..

http://www.germanautoparts.com/ it's under "cooling"...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car, '86 GLi rad
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF, '86 GLi rad
'80, '88 Scirocco rollers