Re: MY OIL COOLER IS BROKE!!!!!!

It could just be the rubber gasket that goes between
the oil cooler and flange.  If it just randomly
started puking all the oil in the engine out onto the
ground without being noticeably damaged, this is
probably it.  If you don;t remove the gasket from the
cooler, it may still look intact while being very
broken.

It's a ~$6 part.

Wow - that's the first peep out of me in like 4
months.

Mark
--- Dave Ewing <rabbit16v@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Yeah, Replace it!!!
>
> Dave
>
> > Hey list, can anyone give me some advise on fixing
> my leaking oil cooler,
> its
> > leaking right above the oil filter, like on top of
> the cube thing the
> filter
> > screws into, ??????????i need help
> >
> > --
> > Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send
> majordomo@scirocco.org
> >

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/