Re: Designing a RAM air system

have made several ram air systems. for the street legal versions  the
original intake tube in the plastic frame is taken out and replaced with a
larger pvc tube from the tube a dryer vent hose is installed and extended
below to the spoiler or attached to the bottom of the car where air is able
to enter.  we found a vacuum hose attachment that looked made for the air
systems we drilled some holes for mounting
and there ya go.  For the Race cars the hose goes directly into the where
the light was many cosmetic things can be done. and speeds of 35mph or more
the ram air makes a big difference..

Mark EMsport
www.emsport.org