steering wheel needed...west coast trip update

I need a steering wheel for an 87 Scirocco.  The car I am going to pick up
does not have one.  So if all you kids down in SoCal have one lying around I
would be very grateful to buy it from you.  Does not need to be in even
decent shape, just be able to steer car :)

The trip is going as planned with -kc- already having the car waiting for
me.  I would like to take this opportunity to publically thank Kevin Collins
for all he has done for me...he kicks a**.  For those of you unaware, check
out my website for deatails on my trip.

http://members.home.net/scirocco8v/

Look in the "My Scirocco" section for the itinerary and contact me if you
want to set something up.  TTYAL

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v
85 Scirocco 8v
87 Scirocco 2L 8v (being picked up on the 16!!!)