Re: Low Mileage 'Rocco for Sale/Original Owner

All the MKI's have to be one the west coast don't
they....grr!  There is only 1 out of 7 one the east
coast and he wants 6K for it.  A little steep in my
mind..  Well I guess I have to get a 1 way ticked if I
go to the ND show in the spring : )

Tony

<http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?3941004>