Fwd: RE: failure delivery

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Naa, we split on a difference of opinion and distance.
 Damn I miss that car though...  She didn't get the
rocco until we'd been dating a year.  She's got a
Dodge truck now so I guess the sporty image just
didn't do it for her.  Something about the girls I
find always end up wanting a rocco. My current GF
wants a Mk1 so bad she's been looking at one in the
junkyard and asking what all it would take to get it
drivable. I think I'm in love:)
Ex GF"When are you going to quit screwing with that
thing?"
Current GF "Forget shopping, wanna go to the
junkyards?"
George-