From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 11:23 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ignition switch

In a message dated 11/8/2000 11:01:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rslayden@skyenet.net writes:

<< I know that I have to start my car by turning the key all the way and
then
 pushing in the cigarette lighter to send juice to the starter.  Kind of
cool
 but not very fun until I get the car to run right when it's warm.

LOL, I'm sorry bro but this got a good laugh out of me for at least a
minute.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html