From: Brad Sterling [mailto:bgsterling@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 1:55 PM
To: NW Scirocco List
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: RE: NW Dyno Day Nov 19th/now the 25th

NW Scirocco Events - http://www.scirocco16v.com

Shannon,

	I'd be up for a road trip from Portland if you can make it the 19th (I
know, I know, you tried).  The 25th doesn't work for me, since it's the back
end of the Thanksgiving weekend.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II

<snip Shannon>
It turns out the earliest we can get a reservation for a whole day is the
25th...anyone have any objections to this?
<end snip>

Taking Care of Business is always a snap when you shop with the
world's largest seller of office products.  From pencils to PDAs,
Office Depot has what you're looking for, plus FREE delivery on all
orders over $50.  Click here to start saving:

http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/Office_Depot