Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

Michael Laughlin wrote:

> I got lucky for saturday.  My car worked great.  Sunday after work however,
> the trouble started.  the cars's at the shop right now with a mis that's
> been difficult to identify. They've had the car all day and still haven't
> found the problem.  oh well - less $$! for me.
> however if that's the price i paid for sat. i guess it was worth it.
> also great pics.

Sorry for your current troubles, but glad you made it out.  You and the Dotys
were the only "newbies" to make the gig - all of the rest of us had met
before.  I was hoping we might draw out some list "lurkers", which we know
statistically there are a ton of our here.  It worked for the ND show last
year, and I'll work hard to make next year's ND gathering even larger than
this year, which was incredible.. and hopefully we'll get in one more gig
between now and then.  Stay tuned!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0