Interesting item on eBay web site item#490963731: QUANTUM SCIROCCO 1.6G DRIVE !!!

How odd is this?
Nate
'84 8v

Title of item:	QUANTUM SCIROCCO 1.6G DRIVE !!!
Seller:	flacoins
Starts:	Nov-05-00 21:18:04 PST
Ends:	Nov-12-00 21:18:04 PST
Price:	Starts at $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490963731

Item Description:

  QUANTUM SCIROCCO 1.6G DRIVE !!!

 This drive is in perfect condtion and is a pull from a recent upgrade.I ran all of the Quantum based diagnostics and this drive came back withNO PROBLEMS!Drive is formatted and ready to go!Perfect for that second OS you've been wanting to put on your system, a second system, extra storage for those mp3's you have been collecting!This drive is a Quantum Sirocco 1700Formatted Capacity is 1700MBMore information on this drive can be found at the following link:http://www.quantum.com/products/archive/sirocco/sirocco_overview.htm
Payment by PayPal or Money Order. Insured S&H is 8.00

Payment Options:I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal, Money Order/Cashiers Check.

FREE bulk listing tools, image hosting, counters, auction management solutions, AuctionWatch.com
On Nov-06-00 at 03:35:39 PST, seller added the following information:
I accept PayPal, the #1 payment method on eBay!

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com