upper and lower strut braces.

Need upper and lower strut braces for an 81 S.   I need some pretty tough
ones for the likelyhood that I will do the 1.8T conversion.  Please suggest
some brands that will do the job and look good.

If anyone has a used set???

what about a set for the rear?  Are important to have?

Also, I could use some opinions on my paint scheme-
I am having the dual stripes put on up the hood in black.   The painter
wants to play with the chameleon effect and make the black turn to shades of
purple when the angle or lighting is right.    what do you think?      The
car is going to be yellow (like a newer yellow with a hint of orange to
it).   Personally i think it would look pretty good, without appearing like
I ripped off the Camel cigarrette honda bike. :^)

Mike 81 S   (damn paintjob is taking too long)
80 parts