Hatch Covers?

Does anyone have a hatch cover I could buy?  You know, the thing that kinda
hangs from the hatch door and covers the "trunk"?  I just bought the car,
but it was missing the cover.  Apparently, someone didn't think it was
"neccessary".  I also have a nice set of 6x9 speakers, but the 6x9 speaker
boxes just don't look right perched up on the little shelf thingies on each
side, and the sales guy at the car audio shop said I'd get better sound if
they were mounted in the hatch cover.  I was also looking for a nice fuba
antenna, because mines all bent, and it looks pretty lame.  I'll pay
whatever is fair for the parts.  TIA.

Sheldon <><
'88 Scirocco 16v

http://profiles.msn.com.