From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brett Van Sprewenburg
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 5:22 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Ohio 2000 pictures finally online!

The Scirocco mailing Ohio 2000 cruise / gathering pictures and story are
finally online at http://www.scirocco.org.  Look under the list section.

I started with source pictures from 4 cameras, and around 300 pictures.

I'll be putting the panoramic up later.

207 total pictures made the cut, let me know if I've left anything important
out.  Feedback and corrections are always welcome, share and enjoy!

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net