Re: POWER? How can i obtain more HP? (Sell me upgrades)

I would second both the lighter weight and lower gearing suggestion . Long
time favorite tricks by hot rodders and racers worldwide .

Two of the best and cheapest ways to gain acceleration . Also a side effect
of lighter weight is better handling . Lose those heavy bumpers and you will
be amazed at the handling difference and better acceleration . Especially
since the weight is outside the wheelbase . I personally have a 2H attached
to my 2.0 16v in a 1860 lb car and surprise many at the stoplight GP .
 Just the other day I destroyed a early Ford Lightning and at the next light
he was asking what I had under the hood . Of couse I said "just a 2 litre
station wagon motor" .

Jasin
MK1 S