Turning Front Rotors

Hi all,

	 I believe this is my third and final brake question.  When a rotor is
turned, roughly how much is removed?  The deal is, I checked my front rotors
tonight since I want to order pads and rotors, if necessary, tomorrow (Heads
up, Potterman).  The initial thickness of a front rotor is 20mm and the
minimum thickness is 18mm.  One of my rotors is reading about 18.6mm.  There
aren't any major groves, so do you think I can get by with just getting them
turned or should I replace the rotors?  Any info/experiences about this
stuff would be appreciated.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II