Re: mr2_number9_full.jpg

Volk Racing isn't anything to do with Volkswagen, tho.  It's a Japanese
performance company that makes light weight wheels.  The Ferrari, Porche,
Nascar, Vtec, etc have no excuse, however. (;

Neal Mulcahy
84 Scirocco 8v (may she rest in piece)
86 Honda CRX
88 Toyota Supra Turbo
90 Nissan Sentra

p.s I'm looking for an 87-88 16V Roc, in silver, red or black in the New
England area!