'rocs in the fog - lurkers wanted!

OK guys, we're pretty well set for the weekend, we're meeting at ND at 10am
on Saturday, then heading on from there for an apparent BBQ at Guido's place
(the one with the clean bathroom!?), then on for a mountain cruise towards
The City, a photo op on Lombard, some good grub, and the usual tech sessions
and story-telling.

It looks like we'll have about 15 attendees, which ain't bad - BUT I know
there are a LOT of lurkers out there, only about 20% of the list population
actually ever posts, but we know the rest of you are out there!  I hereby
invite ALL lurkers anywhere near the bay area to come out and join us!  A
good time for all is guaranteed!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0