Re: Rocs in the Fog - 2K Weather Forcast

T Berk wrote:

> Looks like sun and low 70s for our weather up here. That means it's
> going to be warm at some point but sunny & cool and maybe breezy so
> bring layers. And maybe a hat.

Funny timing, I was JUST looking at weather.com.. no rain in the forecast
for our departure down here now, and lookin' good for The Bay.. awesome!

Layers?  Hell after how bad we froze last JULY (!!) at 'roc'n the bay '99,
I may bring a freakin' parka!

> Rain is unlikely though, such is the will of Landrew.

Now THERE'S a classic Star Trek episode!

SO - can we officially call it 10am at ND on Saturday?  Do we know where
dinner will be yet??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0