Racing brake setup... Was: Brake pad recommendation?

--- frank jones <fish26133@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I think the key word's are no racing,lots of rain,in
> the winter. P.S.make sure to replace your brake fluid
> to remove moister.turn or relpace your rotors when
> using metalic pads.Jans racing page has a good write
> up on brake pads.
>   FJ

Sorry, I really should have clarified my actual brake
setup goal and use...

I currently only drive my 16v in fair weather and drive
aggressively most of the time... the car will be seeing
more autocross time next year and possibly even an
open track event!  (I can't wait!!)

So at least for me, I am looking for a brake setup that
will *eliminate* fading for the possible track use...

Does anyone race their Scirocco at track events?
I would love to hear more about recommendations for a
brake setup designed for repeated braking at high speeds...

Thanks!

=====